Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day weekend!

I got home from my FABULOUS beach trip a few hours ago, but before I post pics from my trip, I need to play catch up on pics from LAST weekend!
Both of my sisters, brothers-in-law, and nephew were here for Memorial Day weekend and we had a blast. Nana got Henry a baby pool for her backyard and HE LOVED IT (as you can see from the cute pics below!). Of course we all circled our chairs around the pool just to watch him splash around a bit. We're pathetic. I know.
I took some pretty darn cute pics though huh?

Here are a few of me, Kristen, and Heather. I've mentioned before how fortunate I am to have 2 awesome brothers-in-law and I always love spending time with them. BUT, I must admit that having time for JUST the 3 of us to hang out is so fabulous. It doesn't happen much at all anymore, so we definitely take advantage when given the opportunity. I love the sisters.

And I HAD to post this picture. Henry loves giving kisses, but it's not too often that you can capture one on camera. Here he is giving his favorite aunt a smooch. So adorable!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

first things first - youre so not his fav. aunt.

secondly - he is so stinkin' cute I can't even stand it. i was so unprepared for all the cuteness he would possess

Tracy~ said...

He is stinkin' cute. I love his little cheeks!