Monday, May 19, 2008

a little baseball, Heather's new job, and THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!

Kris, Rob, and Henry came Saturday so they could be at Ron Polk's last MSU baseball game. It seems like I've gotten to see them a lot lately and I LOVE IT.me and little man at the baseball game

me and Kris at the Veranda Saturday night. Could we possibly look any different???
my mom's (aka "Lita's") birthday is this week so we had a bday lunch for her Sunday after church. Here's Henry helping his Lita with her gifts.


I also received really good news from the little sis this weekend...
SHE GOT A NEW JOB!!!!
She's really excited about it and from what I can tell, it sounds like a wonderful opportunity for her. Of course, she's extremely talented, smart and so fun to be around, so I can't imagine how anybody could turn her down for a job! :) It was a no-brainer for me.
I'm so proud of you Heather!
Last but not least, for those of you who aren't keeping up with my life...
THIS IS MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! I say goodbye to my 21 precious angels Thursday at noon and then I'm finished until August! Yay for summer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha. where the crap did you get that church sign?

Tracy~ said...

I don't know who Ron Polk is, but I love a good baseball game. Henry just gets cuter and cuter!

Yay for Heather :)

You and Kristin, really look nothing alike!!!

I'm jealous - your beach ticker says four more days! Hope you can hang in there with your little ones at school!