Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear MOM! Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to THE most amazing person I know. My mom and I have always been close, but as I've gotten older, I've begun to appreciate her even more than ever.
I won't begin to try and list all of the endearing things about her. Let me just say this--if you meet her once, you fall in love with her immediately. If you DO know her, then you know what I'm talking about. Outwardly, she's absolutely beautiful, and she has the kindest heart of anybody I know. I talk to her AT LEAST once a day and I consider her one of my very dearest friends.

Happy Birthday Mom!
love you and I'm proud to call you my mother!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute. she is just presh.

Anonymous said...

Melita, Sorry I missed your b'day.
Laura, I agree with everything you said. She truly is the "total woman"....I'm glad she's my friend. HK