Monday, May 12, 2008

just another Monday...

First of all, HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS! I hope you were all pampered, loved, and treated as you should be! I was able to spend time with my mom AND both of my grandmothers yesterday so it was great.
I spent the weekend with the sis. I love that girl. We ate Mexican, slept in, walked the dogs, shopped a little, and spent Saturday night in our PJ's with wine, cheese, crackers, and fruit. Does life get any better? Doubtful.
Max and Sophie had a blast too.
I stopped off in Meridian on my way home yesterday to see my Mamaw. Mom and Dad met us there, and Heather was able to come, too. I was also able to see my fabulous cousins Monica and Lisa and their families. Later that night we grilled hamburgers with my OTHER grandmother, Nana. Nothing like good old family time right?
Short post tonight I know. It's the end of the school year and my mind doesn't work too well these days. I'm just tired.
I leave you with this fun little 'experiment.' It requires no brain usage and takes very little time. Find out how many people have YOUR name! It's scary!
(MSKS--I bet there are A LOT of people named "Mary Smith"!!)


HowManyOfMe.com
Logo

There are
70
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

9 comments:

Tracy~ said...

There is only one person with my name (is that including me?):)

Anonymous said...

This is Laura's mom, who sent her the link on the name thing. If it says there is only one person, that is in ADDITION to you. It's fun to look up, isn't it?

Anisa said...

hey there! glad you had a great mother's day. i thought the name web site was fun...there is only one of me! (maiden or married name) :)

Unknown said...

46 heather tomlinsons
36 heather skaggs
who woulda thunk it?

Anonymous said...

there are only 3 people with my name in the US...i guess that means i'm pretty unique?

The Robertsons said...

Come visit!

Tassie said...

Hey LT! Time to update your blog! (That means that I need a laugh!) The Office finale is tonight...I'll be thinking of you. Oh and there are no other people with my name--Not surprising

Tracy~ said...

PS - I just looked at your beach ticker! I am so jealous!!! You're almost there!!! :)

Tracy~ said...

PSS - Hi Laura's mom!