Thursday, May 8, 2008

As if you don't already know enough about me...

Maybe I should - stop worrying about the unknown.
I don’t understand why - it costs my life savings to fill up my car with gas. Ugh.
When I wake up in the morning - I take Max out and feed him. I mean, I don't literally feed him, but I put food in his bowl.
I lost my willpower to - run a half marathon. I enjoy running. I've wanted to run a half marathon before, but have yet to really take the time and effort to do it. Maybe one day.
Life is - hard.
I get annoyed when - my students do things JUST to make me crazy. The construction workers next door wake me up at 6 am on a SATURDAY . Girls fix their hair and put on make up to go to the gym. I have to go to Wal Mart....it's a trap.
Parties are not a good time to - be antisocial
Dogs are - amazing. Getting Max was the best thing in the world for me. There are very few dogs I dislike.
Cats are- not as good as dogs. Not even close. They're not all bad, but as a whole, I'm just not a fan.
Tomorrow - I will come to school for a few hours and then leave to go see Heather in Hattiesburg! We will have a belated birthday celebration for her.
I have low tolerance for - Hillary Clinton. Sick. I also have difficulty tolerating people like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton.
I’m totally terrified of - snakes and anything that can sting me.
I always knew I would - be a teacher or work with children in some way.
Never in my life have I - been out of the country. Broken a bone in my body.
High school was - OK. At the time I loved it, but I wouldn't re-do it for anything.
When I’m nervous- I bite my fingernails.
Take my advice- get a dog. Especially if you live alone.
I'm almost always - in bed by 10:00 during the week.
I’m obsessed with - diet coke. Max. Henry. Mexican food. Woodwick candles. And a new obsession for me is always having fresh flowers in my house.
I want someone to - allow me to see my future somehow.

1 comment:

Emily Fowler said...

i love learning new things about you.