Sunday, October 7, 2007

you can wrap this one in MAROON AND WHITE!

Yesterday was MSU homecoming. It was an extremely HOT day, but we pulled out another W, so by the end, it was well worth the heat! I went to the game with Heather (my FRIEND Heather, NOT my sister Heather) and her hubby Tom and devoured some fantastic food at their tailgate. I love 'tailgating food'!Heather and me

I was also able to see Alexa, my childhood friend and college roommate, and my high school friend Coopie and his wife Margo.
Alexa and me

Margo and me

James works during most of the games, so I was unable to see him long enough to snap a picture...bummer.

I was a little nervous during the first half of the game, afraid that we were going to allow UAB to walk over us, BUT we came out 2nd half and decided to play football. We ended up winning 30-13. Go dawgs!

4 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Cute pics! Margo and Coopie, how I miss them.

Unknown said...

you think you are so cute.

i miss you.

The Texas VicHorns said...

Like the hair and the dress. I wish I could go to a game!

Anonymous said...

oohhh...Ya Ya...you're a grown up! LJLL