Monday, October 29, 2007

sweet little pumpkin.

I have been wanting to play around with shutterfly AND I wanted to post some recent pictures of Henry, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone here. Kristen recently used Jenny's photographer recommendation, Monique McGonagill, and got some fantastic pictures taken of Henry a few weeks ago. Kristen was very pleased with the pictures! See Jenny's blog for details about making an appointment with her (you should also check out C&C's fall pictures while you're there!). These are just a few of my favorites of Henry. Aren't they precious?
Several months ago I asked Jade Gaskin how she made the really cute collages that she posts on her blog. She told me to check out shutterfly, and I've wanted to play around with it for a while now, but I'm just now downloading it. It seems very user friendly and FREE! Try it! (I usually use Picasa, which is also a great place to store pictures and make collages!) It's a little overwhelming at first, trying do choose layouts, colors, fonts, etc. etc., but I'll play with it and see if my creative juices will start to flow. MSKS, download it. You'll love it.


Now that my mission for the night has been accomplished, I'm heading to bed.
Until next time.

6 comments:

Regina said...

Very cute! I love his little outfit! I love Shutterfly and having been using them for years to make family "yearbooks" or photobooks to give out each year to the grandparents. They are such a great gift, give me another creative outlet and make an excellent coffee table book or brag book for the gparents to show off!! Check it out! I think you can make a book and post it online now too! I may do that once I have one completed!

Crystal and Billy said...

Henry is such a cutie!!

I actually use shutterfly also. I love all the fun, easy things you can do.

mary straton said...

you know i love a font.

The Robertsons said...

I love the punkin pics! I want to take Landon to the punkin patch this weekend.

Tracy~ said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so thankful for this post. I've been trying to find a place to make collages for my blog but couldn't seem to find one.
Thank you, Thank you!
Happy Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

Little Henry is the cutest!