Sunday, October 7, 2007

a cutie patootie and a TCBY update!

Please look at this adorable child.
This is one of the pictures that Kristen had taken of Henry recently. Kristen has used this photographer before and has been very pleased with her. I got this picture off of her website. If you live in the Jackson area, you should check her out!
You might recognize the bear that he's holding. If you recall, I posted a video a couple of weeks ago of Henry hugging a new MSU teddy bear that Rob gave him. Well, according to Kristen, he's still doing it and apparently LOVES that bear. I guess Kris decided to let the teddy in the picture. Precious.

Changing the subject:
I have great news for all of my TCBY lovers out there who have been distraught over the recent news I shared. I'll be honest, I haven't even thought of going to this 'new' ice cream place, as I was planning on boycotting if it had indeed taken over my TCBY. BUT, my friend Heather told me today that she went yesterday and was told that the only thing that's changing is the name, which means that the yogurt will be THE SAME!!! While I think the name "Cool Scoops" is super cheesy (who do they think they are coming in and changing the name without consulting me first? I'm one of their biggest costumers!), I guess I'll continue going there. I will always call it TCBY. Cool Scoops? No thanks.
SOOOOO....
When you are in Starkville and you see the TCBY sign gone, DON'T FREAK OUT!! I'm here to tell you that it's ok to go! (I WILL sue them if they disconinue selling shivers though).
I'll update if I hear anything differently. :)

6 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Allison is a great photographer...she did my wedding photos. Love her, she does great work!

The Texas VicHorns said...

The only way to make the name any cheesier would be to spell "cool" with a "k".

Unknown said...

1)I love that picture so much.
2)cool scoops is so cheesy. I shall never refer to it as such. It shall remain TCBY in my mind.
thanks for hte update

Tracy~ said...

Henry is probably the cutest baby boy EVER!

I love that picture!

Alison said...

what a cute picture! by the way, you work at suddith, right? my dear friend karla morgan is starting there today full time, too :)

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i'm so relieved to hear about the BY. can we go there soon?