Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hi. I'm Laura and I'm a copycat.

This was stolen from Katey and Anisa because I TOO love these silly things.


Two names you go by: besides "Laura" :1. LT 2. Miss T. (I guess I must also add a 3rd one here: "yaya")
Two things you are wearing right now: 1. red zip up sweater 2. brown shoes
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship: 1. leadership 2. humor (this list could go on and on...)
Two of your favorite things to do: 1. go out to eat (Mexican is fave) 2. hang out with my sisters
Two things you want really badly at the moment: 1. go shopping 2. lounge around on the couch with a blanket and watch movies all day (what else is better to do on a rainy day?)
Two things I did last night: 1. stayed at school until 7 pm because of parent/teacher conferences 2. went with JR to Columbus to visit our friend in the hospital
Two things you ate today: 1. cinnamon toast 2. that's all...i'm about to go eat lunch
Two people you last talked to on the phone: 1. JR 2. Mom
Two things you're doing tomorrow: 1. going to work 2. hopefully running if the weather allows (exciting life I lead huh?)
Two longest car rides: 1. on a bus to Colorado 2. on a bus to Montana
Two favorite holidays: 1. CHRISTMAS!!!! 2. Thanksgiving is a close 2nd.
Two favorite beverages: 1. Diet Coke 2. coffee (gotta love caffeine)
Two things about me you may not have known: 1. my legs are covered with fairly noticeable scars that I got when I was attacked by fire ants at age two. 2. I have never had a speeding ticket (and I'm knocking on wood right now).
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. teacher 2. on campus job while I was a college student
Two places I have lived in the U.S.: 1. Meridian, MS (1st 2 years of my life) 2. Starkville, MS (past 24 years of my life...oops...I just told you my age).
Two of my favorite foods: 1. Mexican...duh! 2. almost anything sweet, although I don't buy many sweets because my will power is TERRIBLE these days! I CAN'T STOP EATING CANDY CORN!

Now it's YOUR turn to be the copycat.

3 comments:

Adelia said...

Two things:
1) I love candy corn
2) I wish you still lived in meridian so we could see each other and have fun all the time

The Stringers said...

i think i am going to be your copycat!!! that is a fun idea!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

speaking of sweets, when are you going to make us some more of that oreo ice cream?? SB has been asking about that. miss you!