Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Can you tell I'm having fun with Shutterfly? :)
Happy Halloween!
Here are a couple of pictures of me and my friend Heather at school today. My Halloween attire simply consisted of a $5 shirt from Target with "BOO" written in black, orange shoes (it's ok to be jealous, Candy), an orange bracelet, and some black accessories.
Heather was another story. I only wish you could see a full body shot of her outfit. Picture, if you will, black and orange striped tights, tall black shoes, fun jewelry and a cute little bat headband. She looked adorable and the kids loved her.
I'm trying to convince her to start a blog, but so far I've been unsuccessful. I don't plan on giving up though.
On another note, I saw a Christmas commercial on TV yesterday. I'm pumped. I plan on breaking out the Christmas music next week.
Get excited!!

4 comments:

Tracy~ said...

So cute! I bet the kids loved it that y'all were in the spirit of Halloween!

The Texas VicHorns said...

You're cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute and funny LT! :) Yea the HUGE COSTUME of mine just couldn't fit in the pic! TGIF and hope you aren't missing me too much!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You act like a teacher! LJLL