Sunday, January 4, 2009

some favorites from '08...


Just thought I'd reflect a little on the past year of my life:

Favorite song in 08: choosing a favorite song is difficult (right MSKS?). I really like Jewel's "Stronger Woman." While I'm not sure it would make my all time favorite songs list, the lyrics have really spoken to me this year.
Favorite movie in 08: I saw a lot of good movies this year. I really liked Mamma Mia and plan on buying it soon.
Favorite new friends of 08: I've met lots of fun people this year. Do I have to pick ONE favorite?
Favorite concert in 08: Sugarland! (Even though it was the only concert I went to this year!)
Favorite musical group in 08: Sugarland--STILL! I just love them.
Favorite purchase in 08: Although I didn't go out and get my car this year, I DID completely pay for it in December! Yay!
Favorite baby born in 08: that award has to go to sweet Paxton!
Favorite TV show in 08: The Office, Desperate Housewives, and American Idol
Favorite vacation spot of 08: I went to several fun places in 08: the beach with my friend Heather; San Antonio; and Alpine, TX to see my sweet Meredith!
Favorite photo taken in 08: DEFINITELY the one of Henry wearing his Halloween costume! Adorable!
What are YOUR favorites from the past year?

2 comments:

Tennille said...

Hello Laura,

I found your blog through Jade.

I work for Cadence now and before moving to the operations center, I worked as a teller for your dad. I love Mr. T!! He's the sweetest and to this day, asks me when I'm coming back to work for him!

Your blog is just precious and I'm glad I get to see this little Henry that I've heard so much about. You guys have a precious family and it's great to see your love for each other through your blog!!


I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and let you know that your blog's one of my favorites to "check in" on!

Feel free to browse my blog anytime.

Thanks,

Tennille Portera

P.S. Tell Mr. T hello!!

Chelle said...

I love this picture of Henry...isn't being an aunt just wonderful!!