Thursday, January 22, 2009

I may be getting in over my head a little with this one...

I just got finished making a blog header for Emily's family and for Emily's store. Have I ever told you how much I LOVE Scrapblog? I just can't get enough. :)
SO....I'm here to offer you "my services." I'm no design expert, but it's something I enjoy doing (much like blogging) during any extra time I have.
If you're interested in having a new header for your blog, let me help you! Email me at LLTomlinson@hotmail.com and let me know what you want yours to look like. You may want specific colors, styles (polka dots, stripes, flowers...ANYTHING!), etc. Also let me know what you want it to say and include any picture(s) you want to use.
Click here, here, here, or here to see other headers I've done (in addition to my own) recently. They may give you ideas for yours!
Email me if interested, and we'll get the ball rolling!
(Hey...you might want to take advantage of this NOW before I start charging!) :)

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Hey Laura. I love your scrapblogs and have attempted to do them myself. They never turn out looking as great as yours!! If you want more practice, I would love for you to design me a new header! I'll e-mail you some pics-- and check out my blog to see the color scheme!

Anonymous said...

I am so interested in you doing one for me BUT, you would have to actually keep my blog up to date every day! I don't think I have what it takes to do it! What do you think?

Laura @ Our Messy Messy Life said...

I applaud your scrapblog ambition! You know that I am a scrapblogger, as well, but the website doesn't work so well at my house and takes entirely too long for anything to upload/download. It is very frustrating. Do you ever problems with the site or is it just me? Laura

Aliya said...

Laura,

I have been stalking for quite some time now. I would love for you to design me a new header or um a header period.... I know how to post and put pics up but other than that I am useless. My email address is aliyafrudd@aim.com. I know we don't know each other but you seem really sweet.

Lauren J said...

I would love help! I love all your headers so whatevr you think would be greatly appreciated! I love your blog too!

Lauren J said...

By the way. I have two blogs. One is All About Ellie and Jack and one is for my custom children's clothing business, Funny Feet.

Ashley Jessie said...

did you get my second email? i wonder if they are going to your spam.