Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kristen hits the big 3-0!

Happy 30th birthday to my sweet big sister! Kristen was in town to celebrate her birthday yesterday and I think it was a really good one for her. Even though it was hard for me to be away from my sisters on Christmas, it worked out well that we were together this past weekend so I could be with Kris on this special day. Rob had the idea of giving her a surprise party Friday night (the 2nd), so we invited some of her friends to be at the Veranda to surprise her. She was definitely surprised! On her actualy birthday, my mom, Heather, and I took Kristen to Birmingham to do a little birthday shopping.

Well, after a nice 2 week break from school, it's officially come to an end. :( I'm headed back to the real world tomorrow morning! UGH!

2 comments:

Ashley Jessie said...

Happy Birthday to Kristen! Tell Kristen that 30 isn't THAT bad...I have survived it for a couple of months now!

Jan and Feb are my 2 most dreaded months to teach school...I just pray for snow on the days that I teach.

How do you get your blog layouts to be so stinking cute?

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i was at the veranda friday night! i heard you crazy kids yelling "surprise!" wish i had known it was you.