Sunday, January 25, 2009

...put a ring on it...

Recently MSKS revealed her girl crushes to the blog world. Read MSKS's post and I'm sure you will share the same feelings and see that it is very normal to girl crush.
Anyway, it's no secret that I totally have a crush on Jennifer Nettles. Many don't understand this, but to me, she's got the looks and the talent. I love her.
Now, I've never been a huge Beyonce' fan, but after hearing "Single Ladies" (I'm shamelessly admitting that I LOOOVE that song) and seeing the video, she's totally added to my list. You have to check this out.




Now, COME ON! Who WOULDN'T want to be her? Gah.
Amazing.

9 comments:

The Vineyards said...

LT--You're a hoot!! Be sure to add it to your playlist for Nashville, Beyonce can bounce you into the finish line!!

Jared and Brandy Verwiel said...

ok, ok, i admit that i LOVE that song, too. with my job i'm in the car all day, and i've been known to turn this song up a little too loud! ;-)

Brandy Parker said...

love the song... sometimes its even fun to dance to it :)

The Andersons said...

Ha, you're too funny! I love it! And hey....I admit...I love the song myself. :)

The Heath's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Heath's said...

Want to know something crazy about that video? The 'girl' to the left of Beyonce is actually a dude. Its her choreographer. He has better legs than me. Sad but true.

mary straton said...

TOTALLY love that song. i do the dance every time i hear it.

Tracy~ said...

I LOVE that song! I'm slowly learning the dance :0

Unknown said...

i haven't stopped trying to learn the dance. I practice often. last night at the gym I listened to it for 30 minutes straight while on the EFX. Maybe I will look like her if I listen to it long enough.