Monday, December 10, 2007

sweet little birthday boy.

If you've already checked out Heather's blog, you've seen most of these pictures already, but how could I not post pics from the birthday bash? As Heather said, Henry was surprisingly gentle as he dug into his cake. (I'm in the process of getting a video uploaded, so hopefully I'll have it posted soon so you can watch him trying to figure out what in the world is going on!) I think this was the most sugar he's ever consumed at one time because he was W*I*L*D for the next couple of hours. Watching him open presents was a sight too. He seriously smiled and got excited about every little thing he opened. I gave him a book (it's only appropriate that his "teacher aunt" give him a BOOK, right?) and some really cute waterproof labels that I ordered from Babyface Design. A favorite gift of his was the Bully doll that played the fight song and danced.
He absolutely loved it.


As I was viewing the pictures on my camera that I had taken that day, I came across a few pictures that I actually had NOT taken. Hmmmm...Heather thinks it's funny to take my camera or phone and just take pictures of herself. Lots of them. All of the time. Well, Heather, you need to know that once a picture gets on my camera, there's a good chance it'll end up on my blog.

So, here you have it, friends, my little sis at her best (even though she looks like she'd been drinking a little here! haha)

Look how she's holding her pup. Poor Sophie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha! i look drunk. that cake and OJ really got to me.

Henry is adorable.