Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas one and all!

I made it! WOO HOO!!!
I'd be lying if I said today was a breeze but it's over now and I am one happy little girl! =)
I also feel like a totally different person after my massage this afternoon (thanks for the gift certificate JR!).
My family is in town for the weekend. I'll try to post pics at some point this weekend, but just in case I don't get to blogging again before Christmas-- Merry Christmas to you all and may God bless you and your family this holiday season!

2 comments:

Adelia said...

I'm so glad you survived and got to be pampered. I get to see you in less than 48 hours. I'm so excited. Love ya.

The Overstreets said...

I heard there was an unruly kid behind you at Christmas Eve service. Seriously.. can't moms control their kids??

Loved seeing you!