Thursday, December 27, 2007

over already?

What a fabulous Christmas. Everything about my Christmas was perfect.
Here are some highlights of my Christmas this year (I will list these chronologically since I am OCD):
-spending time with my family in Collinsville and seeing my sweet Mamaw who I don't get to see often enough. -spending time with my family in Starkville (while mostly being entertained by Henry of course)
-seeing MSKS and Claire even though it was for only like 4.5 minutes (no pics taken that night unfortunately)
-spending time with JR's family in Greenwood
-seeing Candy (and adorable Landon) while in Greenwood

I feel like I've been going nonstop for the past few days, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. Oh, and being out of school is heavenly to say the least. HEAVENLY.
I'm not going to the Liberty Bowl (Saturday at 3:30...GO DAWGS!), but I will be hanging out with Mere and Claire, and there's almost nothing better than that if you ask me.

I hope your Christmas was fantastic!

p.s. Heather informed me that she gets annoyed by the amount of smiley faces :) I use while blogging. This is just to let you know that you will probably be seeing more of these little colon-eyed faces now that I know how much it bothers her. :)

5 comments:

Adelia said...

I miss you already. Come back to see me soon. This summer we are so going to have fun together. It will be my first summer of freedom in years. You have to teach me how to make the most of it. Can't wait to see you again. And keep the smiley faces coming!

Claire said...

Not that you care, but I'm cool with the smileys, as long as you lay off the "quotation marks."

Tracy~ said...

So glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! (I use way too many exclamation points)!!!

My favorite picture is of Henry with his fingers in his mouth. He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Glad to know you love me so much to use the :)more.

I miss you - Christmas flew by!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I cant believe you aren't going to the Liberty Bowl. We will be cheering on the dawgs. Well, at least I will... Jason, not so much!!
Have a great New Years!!