Monday, December 3, 2007

Let's go BOWLING!!!

MSU is Liberty Bowl-bound!

The bulldogs will be playing the University of Central Florida on December 29 at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis! While it doesn't look like I'll be attending (tear), I'll be proudly cheering on my dawgs! :) JR will be working during the game (it also happens to be his birthday!), so even if I were able to go, it's not like I'd really get to see him. It will be fun and I AM just a little envious of anyone who is going!

ANYWAY...it's great to get a bowl invitation this year! I'm so proud!


Oh, just ONE MORE THING...


Did anybody hear what bowl Ole Miss was invited to? Where are they going? What was their final record this season? Wait...did they even PLAY this season? I don't know why I'm drawing such a blank here. :)

I know you probably think that I spend my free time driving around aimlessly for cleverly written signs to post on my blog. Well, believe it or not, I've actually just been fortunate enough to stumble upon such gold mines as this one...

GENIUS, 'Strange Brew'...I LOVE IT!
(It says "Sorry Coach O-we're not hiring" in case you're having trouble reading it!)

5 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love the sign!!!! Starkville is SO GREAT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Monica and I will be attending the game and we will add an extra cheer or two for you.

The Texas VicHorns said...

This makes me want to support strange brew. With LJ's closing in the near future, this sign may push me over the edge.

Em and Jack will be in attedance at the Liberty Bowl. I'm jealous too.

Tracy~ said...

No Comment!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i can't believe i missed that sign. thanks for sharing. that's hilarious.