Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Katey!!!

I just wanted to give a birthday shout out to my dear friend Katey! She's been such a special person to me and she has quickly become one of my most favorite people! If you know her, you know what an encouragement she is (and you also know how stinking cute her little Camp is!!!). It seems as though when Katey and I hang out, it is either just the 2 of us or Camp is with us, thus leaving no one to take a picture of the 2 of us! Therefore, I don't even think I have a picture of me and Katey to post. Bummer! Katey--we must do something about this (maybe it's time we teach Camp how to use a camera)!!! :)
Anyway, I hope you have a GREAT day today. I love you and I'm so thankful for your friendship!!!

3 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Thanks for the blog shout out LT! You are such a sweet friend and I can't wait to hang out tomorrow night! Love you!

The Robertsons said...

Happy bday Katey! George or no George? Are you really willing to give up George? I buy the gas. I can't do it without you. Chad doesn't understand the love and he won't scream and get all excited with me. Please think really hard :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the widget. I feel cool.