Saturday, December 29, 2007

exciting happenings on a Saturday...

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JR! He is celebrating his birthday today in Memphis, hopefully getting geared up for the Liberty Bowl! This picture was taken a few weeks ago. I was decorating my house for Christmas, looked over, and saw this. If you know how protective Max is, you know that seeing him snuggled up to JR like that is very rare, so I had to snap a picture. ANYWAY...if you do not know JR, you're truly missing out. He's pretty great.


Secondly, I GET TO SEE MERE TODAY!!! WOO HOO!!! I haven't seen this little Texan since August and I'm DYING to have some hanging out time with her. I CAN'T WAIT!


Finally, GO DAWGS!!!

Tune into the Liberty Bowl today at 3:30.

(Thanks for the pic, MSKS).

2 comments:

Tracy~ said...

I am not going to be tuning in to the game. :)

Sweet picture of JR and Max :)

!!!!! :) :) :)

Had to add the exclamation points and smileys

Happy New Year!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Happy Birthday to JR!!!! Love the pictures! Hope you have a fantastic new year!!!!!