Sunday, February 4, 2007

Peek-a-Boo!

Usually Max is right at my feet, and when he's not, that pretty much means he's probably doing something he SHOULDN'T be. I started looking for him last night when I realized that he wasn't in the same room as me. I called his name...he didn't come. I then noticed that my linen closet door was slightly open and I heard a little movement going on in my laundry basket. I don't really know why Max thought it would be fun to play in my dirty clothes, but this is exactly how I found him. Luckily my camera was close by so I was able to take his picture immediately. I thought this was really cute and had to share! :)

My weekend of doing "nothing" was FABULOUS! I definitely needed the rest. I did go to a shower for Meredith today which was nice. There were tons of people there and she got lots of great stuff ( I was particularly interested in the blue serving pieces that she got from Pier 1 ... I LOVE that place!). Only a few more weeks until her big day, and she's so excited! I really can't believe it's already here. It seems like yesterday when she told me she was getting married and I remember thinking that March was such a long way away. TIME FLIES! Her fiance, Vic is already living at their home in Alpine, TX and she won't even be seeing him again until the wedding, so I know she's ready for it. She's definitely going to be spending lots of time with me until then whether she wants to or not! :) Most of her bridesmaids are getting together in a few weeks for her lingerie shower/bachelorette party at Claire's in Birmingham...I hope you're ready for that one Meredith!

I hope you have a great week...try not to have a "case of the Mondays" tomorrow (quote from "Office Space"...sorry).

No comments: