Thursday, February 15, 2007

2 quick questions...

Happy Thursday!!!!

I'm not going to do a lot of blabbing in this post (I'm at school and only have a small break)...I'm just going to get right to the point. I have 2 questions that I'm hoping someone can answer:

1. Some of you have really cute, creative headings at the top of your blogs (I've noticed this particularly on Jenny's and Mary Katherine's blog, so maybe one of you can help me). I'm kinda wanting to do something "fun" at the top of mine too. Can anybody tell me how to do it?

2. I also want to know how some of you make a collage of pictures rather than just one photo at a time. I'm sure it's simple, but you know I'm still new at this blogging thing, and I'm not really "good" at it yet! :)

Please let me know if you can help me with either of these...

I hope that you all have a great day! Is anybody else glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY????

5 comments:

Anisa said...

hey! i had a blog designer do my heading. she no longer does that though...

it is so great to hear from you! miss you!

Unknown said...

Are you talking about a slideshow? I think you can click on one of my slideshows and it will tell you the steps to make your own. It is really simple! I want a cute banner too!

The Segrest Family said...

here's the deal with the headers. they are HARD to make- jenny made mine for me a LONG time ago! so i can't help you there!
and the collages that you see on my blog are from PICASA- that is where i store my pictures and you can post through picasa to blogger. once you downlaod picasa (it's free) you will see where you can create the collage- and the one that i normally use is a picture grid!

Anonymous said...

once you find out about the header...let me know. i would like to make one too!

Unknown said...

i want a chinese child.