Monday, February 19, 2007

My beautiful, ALMOST MARRIED friend!

Bride

Mere's engagement picture was in the Starkville Daily News (or the SDN as I prefer to call it) yesterday. It's SUCH a good picture (however, please don't be fooled by the "innocence" you see in the picture below...her bachelorette party is this weekend, so you may soon be seeing different sides of Meredith "Manboots" Murphy). The wedding invitation is at the top (obviously)...isn't it pretty??

She just informed me that it's only 19 days away...we're in the "teens" now, Mere! AHHHHH!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How good is the SDN?? My only regret: My photo was not posted next to the missing clown story.
PS- have you seen papa bear??
- Manboots

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I get to see this!! So pretty. Love it. Mere, they left out all the good stuff.

Unknown said...

gorgeous little cowboy lover.