Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Like mother, like son...

Before Henry was born, my grandmother ("Nana") bought him some "baby" scrubs (who knew they even MADE such a thing?!). Of course, as most of you know, Kristen is doing her residency to be an OBGYN, so it was only appropriate that Henry have scrubs to match his mommy who practically LIVES in hers. I wasn't there when Kristen put them on him for the pictures, BUT I did get my hands on a copy of one that I had to share.

I also got a copy of this one that my mom took of the two of them...how perfect is it that she caught him in the very middle of the biggest yawn I've ever seen?! Everytime I see a new picture of him I always say "oh, this one is my favorite!"....I may really mean it this time. I can't get enough of him.



*On a side note, if there are any "Office" fans out there, you need to go to this fun site I came across...(totally random I know..but it's fun and really really entertaining ).



Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

The Kosko Family said...

thank you for the office site....LOVEIT.