Sunday, February 18, 2007

More about my sweet Henry!


When my sister Kristen mentioned that she and her husband, Rob, wanted to go on a "date" last night for Valentine's Day, my other sister Heather, my parents and I thought it was COMPLETELY necessary for all 4 of us to go to Clinton to "babysit". Obviously, that was just an excuse for us to see little Henry! He changes everytime I see him, but he's still as cute as ever and SUCH a good baby. Kristen and Rob are extremely fortunate! I enjoyed spending the day with him yesterday. This morning, we all loaded up (in 3 different cars, I might add...
1. Heather's car because she had to drive back to Hattiesburg, 2. Kristen's car because they had to drive back to Clinton, and 3. My mom's car because my parents and I had to come back to Starkville...a little ridiculous that we couldn't all ride together!) and we drove to Meridian to visit my grandmother who is in Beverly Healthcare nursing home there. I've mentioned Mamaw before and asked you to pray for her on a couple of different occasions. She shows the beginning stages of Alzheimer's, so she has "good days" and "not-so-good days". This was her first time to see Henry, and of course she fell in love immediately. How can you NOT? I'm so glad to say that she was having one of her "good days" and seemed to be doing FANTASTIC! Here are just a few of the pictures I took. If you want to see more of this adorable face, click here.


*For those of you who are lucky enough to be OFF work tomorrow for President's Day, I must say, I'm a little jealous, but I GUESS I want you to enjoy your day off anyway. :)
If you have to work (like myself) have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY!!! He is so adorable!! I know that he didn't get put down all weekend. Yall are such a wonderful family!!