Monday, May 3, 2010

design help!

I love making blog headers, but I'm kinda ready to have something done a little more professionally! Several of you have used certain designers to create a web page just for you. Does anybody have a recommendation of who I should get to create a "look" just for me? I've done a little browsing, and some of the places I've looked have like 3 month waiting lists--by the time 3 months is over, I might be over the whole idea! Anybody know where I can get one designed fairly soon? Obviously, these "design packages" cost money, but any suggestions on where to find somewhat inexpensive ones?
Thanks!

5 comments:

The Quinns said...

You may know of this one and I think it may be a do it yourself-er but it looks more hard core than just cutest blog on the blog, check out Katie Pugh's blog. She redid the whole thing with a matching header-she will know more about it but it's mystylebackgrounds.com

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Amanda at buttercup blog design is amazing! She just did mine and I couldn't be happier with it. AND she just started doing it for others so I don't think she has a wait yet. :) Her design site is www.buttercupblogdesign.blogspot.com Hope that helps! :)

Jennie said...

You can check out http://www.fancypantsdesign.blogspot.com/
She designed my blog, and I think she's reasonably priced.

Katy said...

hey! your blog is cute.. but check out leslie lamberts page..www.lambertslately.com She is a teacher and she does blog headers and things on the side.. her work is really cute and I think she is very resonable priced. I've thought about using her as well.. Cant wait to see what you decide to do!

The Quinns said...

P.S. I voted for Lee, my love. Do I get to vote more than once? Do the polls stay open for more than two hours? I like to repeat speed vote so how does that work on your blog LT??? Lee DeWyze is DeMan. Oh and I love Crystal too but I love Lee more...