Thursday, May 6, 2010

...and then there were 4...

I'm not trying to be mean, but I was ready for Aaron to go home on Idol. Talented? Sure. Cute? As a bug! But NOT American Idol material. I personally think he's too young and needs a little maturing. So there's my opinion on that, whether you wanted it or not.
We're down to 4 now, and I couldn't agree more with the final 4:
1. Casey James.
Cutie patootie, but I predict he'll go home next.
2. Michael Lynche.
Sometimes I love him, sometimes I don't. He's the wishy-washy contestant.
3. Crystal Bowersox.
My favorite performer. I predict that she's going to win.
4. Lee DeWyze (aka the love of my life).
LOVE.HIM. I think we're soulmates. I already tried to befriend him on facebook, but he already had too many friends. Dang it. Any other suggestions on how I can let him know that we're meant to be together? I want to come across as stalkerless as possible.
Even if he doesn't win, he's going to be successful; so once we're married, I'll probably never have to work again.
Glory.
Opinions?
Let me know by voting on my poll to the right.
Happy Happy Friday--almost!

3 comments:

Jan Johnson said...

Love Crystal & Lee . . . wish they could both win! My vote is that Lee will though. And yes, so glad Aaron is finally gone - what took so long?

The Quinns said...

Not gonna help you stalk and or marry Lee--Im too obsessed myself to help you. I want him to win, he's come so much further than Crystal-she was this good at the beginning and has just stayed that way.

Tracy~ said...

I actually was ready for Big Mike to go home. I agree with the rest of what you said though. I hope Crystal wins, but Lee might just beat her.

I almost stalked Tim Tebow the other day but no one would go with me. I think stalking is fine - I'll try to think of a way to get him to notice you because once he does, it will for sure be love at first sight - I have no doubt.