Tuesday, May 25, 2010

all new!

So...how do you like the new look? Thanks to leelou for her professional help! I started feeling a little guilty for paying someone to design my blog, but I justified it by remembering that blogging is a hobby of mine, and in comparison to lots of other hobbies (ex. hunting, scrapbooking, etc), it's a very CHEAP hobby, right?
Other than a few things I want to rearrange, this blog look is here to stay for a while! Want a change to yours? I highly recommend leelou!

Leelou Blogs

Now.... if you'll allow me to get back to my beach trip...:)

9 comments:

Alison said...

Cute blog look!

Wade's World said...

Very cute!

Julie said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

love it--way to be professional girl...have fun at the beach :)

Anonymous said...

Laura! I love the new blog look!
Sandra S

Unknown said...

Love your new blog look. It really matches your personality.

Katy said...

Love the new look.. so cute! I know you are having a blast at the beach..one more day for me! Can't wait!

The Overstreets said...

very cute!!

The Shermans said...

super cute!