Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day and George Strait (??)

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the holiday of love, I felt the need to show off some pictures of me with 2 of my dearest "teacher friends," Heather and Hope. These were taken at school Friday (aka one of the craziest days of the entire year)!
Take a look at my scrapblog, that is, if you can get past all of the hearts.
I look for any excuse I can to use scrapblog. :)

I had a lovely weekend with Claire. We saw "He's Just Not That Into You," which I LOVED, and we ate lots and LOTS of chocolate. ;)

I hope your day was great and spent with the one(s) you love!

I leave you with this (stolen from here):

You Must pick one singer/artist and use only one song title to answer each question!!!

Pick a band/artist: George Strait

1. Are you a male or female: GONE AS A GIRL CAN GET

2. Describe yourself: LIVING AND LIVING WELL

3. How do you feel about yourself: ALWAYS NEVER THE SAME

4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: FOOLHEARTED MEMORY

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: LOVESICK BLUES

6. Describe your current location: COW TOWN

7. Describe where you want to be: FLY ME TO THE MOON

8. Your best friend is: THE REAL THING

9. Your favorite color is: BABY BLUE

10. You know that: YOU CAN'T MAKE A HEART LOVE SOMEBODY

11. What’s the weather like: BLUE CLEAR SKY

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called? LOVER IN DISGUISE

13. What is life to you: MY LIFE'S BEEN GRAND

14. What is the best advice you have to give: ONE STEP AT A TIME

15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: ADALIDE

3 comments:

Tassie said...

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day either.....anti-Valentiners unite!!! (I love the headbands!)

The Robertsons said...

"She'll Leave you with a smile"
That is what I would say about you.

Anonymous said...

Um... you zoomed that pic in so much of us 3 that it actually makes it look like I have humongous honkers and I do not like it at all!!!!!!!!!! :( HEGS