Friday, February 27, 2009

hard to believe!

My cousin Jake, (who I still sometimes refer to as my "little cousin!") turns 22 today! I really can't believe it. I still probably treat him like he's 5, but he's so good about accepting that! :)
He's a precious person and such a blessing to so many.
Happy birthday to this sweet boy. Love you, Jake!
One of my favorite pictures of all time: Me and my 2 sisters (L-R: Kristen, me, Heather) holding Jake soon after he was born. Can you tell how proud I am to have a new cousin? I remember that day!

...Ummm...and can we say TGIF?!!! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

hahhaha! Look at Heather's little face!!!!

Unknown said...

caption to the picture:

Kristen: "I am the boss here. No one shall do anything or hold any child without my permission"
Laura: "I love him! I love life! I never do wrong!"
Me: "I want to be the baby still. Take the kid far, far away"

I love him. This makes us....older. He is presh.

theelliottfamily said...

Whoa...to be 22 again. I wish I had a younger sister to fix him up with. Yikes!

The Robertsons said...

Happy birthday, Jake!