Thursday, February 26, 2009

Top 3 predictions...

It'll be a close call, but after the performances last night on AI, I've chosen the 3 who I believe will make it to the top 12:1. Allison- LOVED HER. She's a shoe-in in my opinion. And she's only 16!

2. Adam- besides the fact that he's got a bit of sexiness to him, he's SO talented. I think he'll for sure make it through too.

3. Jesse- I'm not 100% about this one. The judges weren't too fond of her last night, but I really liked her.
As much as I would LOVE for Jasmine, the Mississippi girl to make it through, I'm not so sure she was strong enough last night. We'll see though!
Opinions?

7 comments:

The Andersons said...

I LOVED Allison. I always like the rocker girls. ha! I liked Megan better than Jesse, though. :)

Katie Walden said...

I completely agree. Except I've come to this conclusion: I think you can tell someones sexual orientation by the way they sing/perform on stage. Adam - gay. However, dude rocked some Rolling Stones so I love him!

Anonymous said...

That dude kinda looks like a chick.

Samantha said...

I loved Allison too, I definitely think she'll make it. She reminds me a lot of kelly - but a little more rock-ish.

I liked Kris Allen too but he might be a little too unforgettable. We'll see!

Love American Idol time. I'm so glad we are past the auditions!

Unknown said...

I think you're right about the first 2- at least I hope so but not so sure on the 3rd. They all were a tad rough last night-

Love your blog by the way!

Ashley said...

I totally agree with the first 2, not sure about the 3rd. I liked her though! I'm so addicted to Idol! Some parts last night were painful though.

The Vineyards said...

You don't find Adam a bit too "Show Tunes-ish"? He was a little much for me--talented yes, but I kept waiting for the jazz hands to appear. And I agree with you on Jesse. She is talented and they were a bit rough on her. We shall see tonight. And it is too bad for Jasmine. Her sister was my RA at Rice Hall when I was a freshman-small world.