Sunday, February 22, 2009

FIRSTS...

YESSSS... I found one I haven't done before!
Enjoy and feel free to steal it for your blog!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? his name is David
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? actually, yes. Still a good friend.
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? a bellini I think. You'd think I'd remember since I was like 22! LOVE bellinis.
4. What was your FIRST job? besides babysitting? Working at Aspen Bay candles in high school
5. What was your FIRST car?1988 Mazda 626. May it RIP. LOVED that car.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My friend Nelson. He's the one I'm battling with on this Friends vs. Seinfeld poll and he texts me often with updates. PLEASE VOTE SEINFELD.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Henry :) He was at my parents house so I of course went over there immediately!
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?Mrs. K! Still one of my most favorite people in the world. We understand each other.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I was in Jr. High and my family went skiing in Colorado.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? MSKS and ABSOLUTELY! We've known each other since we were 2 and we're still super tight. Ironically, her mom is "Mrs. K," my first grade teacher.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I'm quite confident that this award will also go to MSKS.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?Heather
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was the maid of honor in Kristen's wedding, and it was actually the first time I've ever been in a wedding. But, I've been in like 7 since then.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Take Max out.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Garth Brooks
16. FIRST tattoo?ummm... none
17. First piercing?ears. I was like 5.
18. First foreign country you've been to? I always say I've never been out of the country, but I actually DID visit Mexico on my senior cruise!
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?I have no recollection of this event.
20. When was your FIRST detention?oh I NEVER got in trouble. I'm sure I would have cried my way out if
21. What was the first state you lived in? Mississippi...the first and only!
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?Alexa! A dear high school friend. We lived together our freshman year and I'm looking forward to being a bridesmaid in her wedding this December! :)
23. If you had one wish what would it be? to retire
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? to dance. Only, I don't think that's something I could learn "if I had the chance." I'm pretty sure coordination is required in order for this to happen. I have none of that.
25. Who was your first kiss? See #2.
I've somewhat recovered from my week last week, and hoping this one will be better! Happy Monday (almost) to you!

4 comments:

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

I completely agree with #23. It's often on my mind and I'm not even working! Laura

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you and MSKS went to see Pinnochio when y'all were 4. You two also went to see that scary dinosaur movie in the 6th grade--Jurassic Park...and don't I remember your being afraid of that pumpkin head person in The Wiz? AND I remember going to the movie with you and MSKS to see Pure Country with George Strait. I've tried to forget that one though.

Anonymous said...

umm.. excuse me Laura.. your first Job would be taking care of this darling little angel named Ally Walker!

The Robertsons said...

I miss the Mazda and waiting on a parking spot in order to walk 100 feet to class.