Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a lovely picture and a big THANK YOU! :)

I told you I was going to post a pic of me and Mere if I thought it was cute. While I've seen better pictures of myself before, I still decided to post because looking at it just makes me happy. I love that girl. Thanks for sending it, Em!Also, thanks to all of my loyal readers for helping me PROVE that George Strait really is more talented than Vince. 18-47? Not even close. And I know for a fact that some people voted for V.G. just to spite me. That's so not nice.
George really is the king.
Happy Wednesday to all. Tomorrow is the last working day of the week for me, and I could NOT be more thrilled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the last work day for me too! Get your shopping shoes on; Summit, here we come!

Tracy~ said...

Very cute pic! Glad y'all had some time to see each other!