Monday, October 6, 2008

weekend in Birmingham!

Mom and I had a blast in the Ham this weekend. We both took off work Friday (I truly believe that EVERYONE needs to take 'mental health' days every once in a while! It was FABULOUS.) and drove to Birmingham where we met my dear friend Shannon, her sister, and their mom. They live in Nashville, so Birmingham is sort of the in-between-meeting place. Anyway, the weekend was way too short, but our time spent together was great. We're always able to pick up where we left off, even if it's been a year since we've seen each other! I got some fun new clothes, had my make up done at Bobbi Brown (I also made a new friend there!), and even got a big chunk of my Christmas shopping done! It was very productive!

I also discovered one of the greatest things ever while shopping at Target. A wine called "Middle Sister" wine! I'm convinced by the picture on the front and the label on the back that this wine was made especially for me. I haven't tasted it yet, but I will no doubt be keeping the bottle. Too perfect! If you're a middle child (even if you're not!) you must look at the website. It's great.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Thanks for the tip on the "Middle Sister" wine! I love it...there's something about being a middle child!