Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How could I forget?

It was brought to my attention that I failed to post pics from my fabulous outing with my teacher friends last Thursday. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
I have found it very important to spend time with my teacher friends outside of school. We vent and totally understand each other. We went to Tipico last week. Believe it or not, it was NOT my idea to go there. Did I complain? Absolutely not.
Anyway, here are some pics from our time together!

Top: Me and Heather

Middle: Hope, me, and Jessica

Bottom, Catherine (we'll miss her!), Hope, me, Jessica, and Heather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! HOW COULD YOU FORGET!!!???!!!
I wanted you to post them so I could get them, since my copy turned out dark! You KNOW how I am about pics!!! Thanks! :)
LUV U LOTS!HEGS

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if I have ever seen such a cute group of teachers! Ya'll are all dolls! Have a great day! Erika Allison

Tracy~ said...

Y'all are so cute!