Monday, October 6, 2008

one more thing...

My Bunko group is having a Halloween party Oct. 17. What should I be? Claire suggested Catwoman, which would be fun and easy to make. Mandy has a really good Little Red Riding Hood costume that she wore last year. It, too,would be very fun (and original!) and really cute. What do you think? I want something that I can either make or borrow from somebody, so I'm slightly limited on possibilities! Any suggestions? Vote for your choice and leave a comment if you wish!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dress up like Minnie Driver since you look so much like her! Mrs. K

mary straton said...

I was Catwoman in high school - the same year you were the Tin Man. She does NOT have a tail.

Remember how cute Amy's picnic costume was? Checked tablecloth with play food glued on...

The Robertsons said...

I made a scarecrow costume that you can borrow if you like. I will send you a picture of it if you are interested. It was really easy to make and it turned out very cute:)

Tassie said...

So I think that you should go with a theme...since you're going to a Bunco game, you should go as a die/number generator...whatever. You could get a pretty big box, paint it to look like a die, then cut holes for your head and arms. You could always wear black leggings and a black top to offset this costume. I think it would be clever and unusual.

The Segrest Family said...

you will be cute whatever you dress up as!!! i have no good ideas = i dont do dressing up very well =)

Unknown said...

If I get the chance to dress up I'm going to be Sarah Palin because I already have the updo-clip look going on...just need the right glasses and clothes and wholla! Inexpensive for sure! :)
You could go as her...just get an American flag pin from somewhere--or just be creative with it (good luck) :)

Unknown said...

PS- That was from me (EJW) :) Didn't know if you knew I was gtown1 or not...go Sarah! :)