Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday dear CANDY!

My fantastic friend Candy celebrates her 28th birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDY! I am copying MSKS on this creative alphabet birthday tribute.
Here you have it... reasons A-Z why I love this girl.
Animal lover (she has a new pet everytime I visit!)
Blogger. I am so proud of her. :)
Concert go-er! We've seen George 5 times together!
Driven. She sets her mind to something and she does it.
Encourager! She knows how to make somebody's day better!
Friend like none other
George Strait fan
Honest (sometimes she would even admit to being a little TOO honest!)
Intelligent. This girl is S.M.A.R.T
Jewel. She is the rare kind of friend. I consider myself lucky!
Kids! From Landon, to her nieces, to her students...this girl LOVES kids.
Landon's amazing mom!
Mexican food---yummy...
NOT selfish AT ALL.
Overachiever
Phone talker. I can always count on my daily chats with Candy. If we go more than a couple of days without talking, I feel lost!
Quite a role model!
Raised in Carrollton...gotta love her for that! :)
SUPPORTIVE
Teacher friend
Unbelievably organized
Venter! (not sure that's really a word--I just mean she's good at letting me VENT to her anytime!)
Wife to Chad
X-cellent cook!
"Y'all"...that's what our college professors referred to us as. They never counted us separately. All of our classes were together and we were a package deal!
Zoos! I've never known another adult who loves the zoo as much as she does! (except maybe Heather!)
I love you Candy and miss you EVERYDAY! Thank you for being my friend. I can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

The Robertsons said...

How sweet are you! I love you too:) Thanks for the birthday wishes.