Saturday, June 26, 2010

and she's having a....

Girl OR Boy?
I was in Jackson last night for a "Gender Revelation" party for Tom and Heather.
Creative huh?
Here's where each guest had to cast their vote!
Here are some of the "gender neutral" decorations! We were all in such suspense!
Heather's friends were told to wear BLUE if they thought she was having a boy and PINK if they thought she was having a girl!
Here are all of the "boy" votes:

...and...well....I was the lone "girl voter" (you may recall that when guessing the gender of my sisters'/friends' babies, I'm almost always wrong!)Here's a group picture! Full of pink and blue (but mostly blue!). I was happy that Tom and Heather's niece Abigail was on my side! Even though Jodie (far right) was wearing pink, she only wore it because she had nothing blue to wear. She wasn't a loyal girl voter! :)
Even though I was wrong, I was beyond thrilled when she held this up!

THEY'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!
Thomas Brodie Simmonds will be here in December!

I'm beyond excited that I can stop calling the baby "Baby Simmonds" and now start calling him Thomas Brodie! I'm completely surrounded by little boys, as almost EVERY SINGLE one of my friends (and both sisters!) have boys! And in case you haven't noticed by now, I love every single one of these little ones! I absolutely can't wait to meet him. I'm pretty sure he's going to love his "La La T"! (That's what HEGS says he's going to call me!).

....and more pics from the night...
Oh, and while we're on the subject, I've created a blog for Tom, Heather, and Thomas Brodie! Click here to start following them! And be patient....I'm working on making it "cute" and I still have to give HEGS a blogging tutorial.
Yay for the Simmonds'!

No comments: