1. Wallet--obviously. And if there's anybody out there who wants to rob somebody, don't choose me. You'll be highly disappointed by what you won't find in there (and I carry mace).
2. Hand sanitizer--it's my bff. And until you work with children everyday, don't criticize me for my obsessive use of this great product!
3. Gum--I always have at least one pack of Orbit! I'm an obsessive gum-chewer!
4. Green sharpie--there's really no explanation for this one. I love sharpies and green is my favorite color, so I guess I feel like I just need it in my purse. I don't know.
5. Keys. Duh.
6. Lotion--it's from Bath and Body Works too. I love it.
7. My lanyard, keys, and school ID badge--hmmm...I won't be needed that for several more weeks. I suppose I could keep that somewhere else until then.
8. My worn out, embarrassingly ugly Bobbi Brown make up bag which contains approximately 50 different lipsticks, glosses and chapstick. I'm kinda into summery pinks right now. (Side note: Bobbi Brown is really good about sending free lipstick/lipgloss samples when you order other products from them! Just saying!).
9. Camera--I always have it with me. I have to be prepared for any mullet that may come my way.
10. Bobby Pins--couldn't live without them!