Friday, November 20, 2009

yay..YAY...YAAAY!

So...have I mentioned how long this week has been, how glad I am that it's Friday, AND the fact that I'm off ALL WEEK next week?
I'm pretty much excited right now. Really, really excited.
I also get to see one of my dearest friends who I haven't seen in over 6 months this weekend AND my sisters will be here next week for Thanksgiving!
As Jesse Spanno would say, "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so...SCARED!" ;)
In the meantime, I'm heading to Bunko shortly. As far as my agenda tomorrow? Well....I plan on sleeping really late. Other than that, I have no idea. I'm kinda thinking of maybe starting to decorate for Christmas. I know I should wait until after Thanksgiving, but with the busyness of the week next week, I'm wondering if I might be able to enjoy it a little more if I go ahead and decorate a little! Thoughts?
I hope you have a great weekend! Oh, and don't forget to leave a comment on a previous post if you're wanting to be in the drawing for a fun give-a-way!
LT

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Go ahead and decorate. I sure am! :) Enjoy our much-deserved break!! Woooo hooo!!!! :)

Unknown said...

classic SBTB line.