Friday, November 6, 2009

good times.

Oh! You don't know enough about me? Ok. I'll see if I can help...
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light? Oh I definitely wait until it turns green. I don't like to break rules.

2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?Actually, I think I regret my dinner choice for tonight. Dang it.

3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? Well, I OF COURSE comment on "her" blog! Who doesn't appreciate a good blog comment?

4. Your favorite Disney movie is: The Little Mermaid. There was a span of about 4 Disney movies, that, in my opinion, are the BEST...The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and the Lion King (a close 2nd)

5. Do you recycle?
No but I should. I need to add it to my to-do list.

6. Games of strategy or games of chance?Strategy. I enjoy trying to make my mind "work". I like trying to be as smart as my mom (wishful thinking).

7. Do you have any recurring dreams? Yes. What are they about? You'll never know.

8. What did you learn from your first real job? I was able to distinguish between 62 different Aspen Bay candle scents. If I closed my eyes and you put a candle under my nose, I was approximately 95% correct when identifying the smell.

9. Do you buy or borrow most books? Borrow. I love for people say "you'll LOVE this book!" and then proceed to give me the book to read. I trust those people. I am not one who is able to walk into a book store, look at a random book, and say "hmmm...I want to read that book." Whenever I DO try to choose a book on my own, I usually read the book and end up being depressed because I'm single. I don't get it.

10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Well....for the record, the following "trends" were a part of my time but were never officially (and thankfully) worn by me AND WILL NEVER BE WORN BY ME. Period:
-backless tops
Nope. I will never be caught dead wearing either of the 2. Yikes.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
As soon as Dave Ramsey tells me it's OK.

12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?Yes. I can think of a few particular times:

-anytime MSU wins (especially vs. Ole Miss)

-hearing that my sisters were pregnant (it doesn't get any better!)-seeing an old friend that hasn't been seen in WAY too long!

Enjoy your weekend! I'm planning on doing it myself!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I just laughed out loud because I did wear backless shirts. I look back at pictures and think, really? Really? Terrible decision on my part. My mother wouldn't have approved!

AnnaLittle said...

I need to know the reasoning behind Heather's blog being tagged under the heading "2 piece prom dresses"... I think there is a good picture that needs to be displayed to explain?