Monday, November 2, 2009

Fun weekend in Gulfport!

I'm so glad I decided to spend a nice long weekend in Gulfport with Heather and Trey! Even though Heather didn't know where she was going half of the time, we still had a great time! :)
A few highlights from the weekend:
  • a bulldog victory! Heather and I were so proud to see our dawgs win! Almost equally exciting was this interview with Anthony Dixon. Gotta love him.


  • I got to see TWO of my dear friends from college! Unfortunately my time with sweet Kelli (Darnell) McGuffee was so short, I didn't get a chance to snap a pic of the 2 of us, but I was able to have lunch with my college roommate, Morgan, and insisted on getting a pic of us! Morgan and I lived together in McKee Hall our sophomore year, and and in the KD house together our junior year. Ilove that girl! Morgan is getting married in a few weeks and it was really special to have a little time with her before then!

  • Oh! I also got about half of my Christmas shopping done while I was there! GO me!
My parents went to see Henry in Clinton so they could see him on Halloween. They took him trick-or-treating, where they just happened to to run into my friend Heather and her husband Tom, who were at a Halloween party close by! Although I was a little jealous that I wasn't there for this cute photo op, I was glad that they thought to take a pic of them together! :) SO cute.
Even though this is only a 4 day week for me, it's still past my bedtime. Good night to you all!
Oh, and by the way, am I the only person who's itching to put up my Christmas decorations? I'm just wondering....

6 comments:

Melanie said...

NO!!!! I am SOOOO ready to start decorating. I have it on my calendar for the weekend before T'giving! Trying hard to hold out until then, ha!!!!

The Andersons said...

I'm so ready for Christmas, too! I have all of my shopping done (well, except for 1 or 2 gifts), cards bought, etc. etc.....ready to decorate, too! I just hope I can hold out to Thanksgiving week. :)

Tracy~ said...

anthony dixon is precious! He was like a little kid -so happy!

I'm glad you had a great time... Henry looked so cute!

I brought out my Christmas plates last night and I'm thinking about decorating this weekend.... :) I think we all should go for it!

Unknown said...

I love anthony dixon. It was fun fun fun!

Wish you were still here. I promise not to get us lost next time!

Melita said...

I loved that interview with Anthony! We didn't get to watch it after the game. Sorry about the shopping trip with Heather; glad your Daddy didn't know about the little "detour!"

Jack Redwood said...

man, i promise i do