Sunday, November 15, 2009

fun football weekend and BABY SKAGGS' GENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so while I will admit that UA's football team is freakin' awesome and by far the best team we've played this season, I still strongly dislike them. I can't help it. I'm getting better about not taking it too personally when we lose. Well...sometimes...maybe...
Regardless of the outcome though, the weekend was fantastic and extremely busy. You know how much I love seeing my sisters, and when I get to see them both at the SAME TIME, it's like a special treat. :) The sisters, bros-in-law, and Henry were here all weekend for the game. A couple of my cousins (Alabama fans nonetheless) came for the game too! I gave my cousins and their 'significant others' my house for the weekend, and I shacked at my parents' house with everybody else. It kinda felt like Christmas with us all there! :)
As you can tell, Henry had fun at the game! Here he is cheering on the dawgs!
Me and the pregnant little sis. And NO, she is not taller than me! Those dang shoes of hers...

Me and HEGS! Seriously, Heather, how many pictures do we have that look just like this one?! Ha! The game wouldn't be complete without a HEGS pic!


Henry, enjoying the food and saying "CHEEEEEEEEEEESE!"



Me and Kris! (I look short here too!!!)


Me and my "Alabama cousins" Ashley and Amanda. Love these girls!


And the most exciting thing of the weekend...
WE FOUND OUT WHAT GENDER BABY SKAGGS IS!!!!

And as hard as it is for me not to announce it right now, I guess I should allow Heather (aka the mother of the baby!) to announce it first, right?
Sometimes I don't like being fair.
(I DO like knowing that baby Skaggs is looking healthy and everything is going well! Praise God!)

Keep watching the Skaggs' blog for the big announcement or stay tuned here to find out!
I hope you have a great Monday! One more week for me and then I'm out for a week for Thanksgiving! Woo hoo!

5 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

I am dying to know now!!! ha! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

this was so mean!!!!! HA!

Tracy~ said...

I keep going over to Heather's blog to find out and there is nothing!!!! It's killin' me! :)

That picture of Henry cheering his Dawg's is precious. Really, I don't think he could get any cuter.

Have a great week!!

Anisa said...

HEATHER, please hurry up and post!!!

The Shermans said...

Seriously, why did you have to do this to me? I'm dying here.