Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Y

Y is for "yogurt," which is one of my favorite snacks! I'm not talking about frozen yogurt, although the frozen kind, in my opinion, is the best. Well, let me rephrase that statement: TCBY frozen yogurt is the best. BUT, if you recall, some very mean people took our TCBY away from us and I'm still whining about it. It hurts me to look at the new yogurt place, which, by the way is no where NEAR as good.
Anyway, I'm actually talking about the slightly healthier yogurt (the 'unfrozen' kind). I'm sure you've had Yoplait, Dannon, etc., but let me tell you...the inexpensive Kroger brand yogurt is the BEST of them all. It's healthy (80 calories for the "Lite" yogurt) and so very cheap. There's also a huge variety of flavors, some of which include: Key Lime Pie, Bananas Foster, French Apple Pie (yum), Cherry Vanilla, Blackberry, Pina Colada, and lots more.
So, if you're like me and trying to eat healthy and pinch pennies at the same time, trying this yogurt is a must for you!

1 comment:

Crystal and Billy said...

I love your new header...it looks great!!