Monday, March 3, 2008

X (?????)

Well, I have failed miserably at my own game. I know all of you were really expecting something great for X but the truth is, I have nothing. Nada. Zilch.
I've been thinking about this obnoxious letter today and figured I could have tweaked it a bit and used something like "exercise", "experiment",
"excellent", etc, but alas, I've settled with a googled picture of Telly, the Sesame Street character, holding the letter "x" and teaching children about X-rays. (How can anybody NOT like Sesame Street??).
So, to all of you who have been sitting on pins and needles and waiting patiently (or perhaps impatiently) for me to post something brilliant, my apologies to you.
Better luck next time.
I'm curious though, what would YOU have posted for this letter?

4 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

I am sooo disappointed. I was hoping for so much more! For shame. It's a good thing your blog header is SO CUTE. I forgive you.

Ashley said...

xylophone--- I know it doesn't really apply... just go with it! :) I liked your 'X' too!
I made those cookies you posted for "R." So good! I shared and everyone loved them!

Unknown said...

i would have done:
X - Xaacherioushmy and said it was one of your student's names.
Could have fooled me.

Sam H said...

X-games. For sure. Sorry I built the pressure up on you.