Sunday, March 2, 2008

W

W is for my weekend pictures!
The weather this weekend was ideal and it made me so excited about the spring!!
Kristen and Henry were here so the weekend was great. Saturday morning, I helped with the Kid's Fair at my school, so Henry came by and had the best time! He loved the bee and balloon (and really anything that begins with a "b") ! He also enjoyed walking around and waving at people. He doesn't like to be ignored, so he gets really offended if people didn't wave back at him! :)
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Have a great week!

One more week for me and then it's SPRING BREAK TIME! :)

Oh yeah--shout out to my genius sister for my new blog header! I thought it was time for a change! Thanks Heather!

6 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I LOVE the new header!!

Anonymous said...

i'm really interested to see what your going to post for "X."

you're so cute.

Unknown said...

he is cuter than the whoel world put together. i love him.

Unknown said...

he is cuter than the whoel world put together. i love him.

The Benjamins said...

Henry's pics are cute of course! :)

I love the new header!

And I love how Heather spelled "whole" in her comment!

Anonymous said...

you are so together!i love the newness of this "space"! so....when are you publishing the book we talked about?!