Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bulldog sports! What's not to love?

2 things that make me happy right now:
1. My spring break has begun--YIPPEE! I'm so excited I could cry.
2. JR and I pretty much spent the whole weekend attending MSU sporting events. We beat LSU in basketball yesterday. It was the last home game, so it was an especially exciting win. ALSO, my fantastic friend Alexa was in town, so we got to chat a little at the game. I love that girl. JR gets annoyed when I start taking pictures in public places, so I was quite impressed that he: a). agreed to actually TAKE a picture of me and Alexa and b). the picture actually turned out REALLY good. Great photography, JR! :)
While the double-header baseball game against Baylor wasn't so pretty, it was really fun to be at Dudy Noble today. If only it had been slightly warmer, it would have been perfect baseball weather.
Recognize the handsome man on the pitcher's mound? Yep, that's Tommy T.! :) My dad threw the first pitch this afternoon. He pitched in high school and junior college, and was quite the baseball player 'back in the day' from what I hear. He didn't exactly throw the heat today, but I was still very proud of him!

That's my daddy!

4 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

I miss Starkville! Love the pictures. How fun that you saw Alexa.

Miss you.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i missed you at the basketball game, but i saw your cute parents there!

mary straton said...

hi. i like your banner. t-mac is cool. he likes to squeegee windows and make popcorn.

yaya my friend.

Tracy~ said...

Every time I read the name of stadium, I chuckle!

Yay for your dad! he sure is handsome!