Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Z! (I'm done)

Z is for "zoo!"
Kristen and Rob recently took Henry to the zoo for the first time. They said he was totally fascinated.
Here's a picture Kristen took of Rob holding Henry while they're looking at the giraffes. Kristen, being the creative one that she is, took the picture to CVS and put this cute border around it. I was lucky enough to snatch a copy of it.
Isn't it cute?


Well, I did it. I made it though the entire alphabet. Sure, I changed the 'rules' up a bit along the way, but aren't you impressed??

What in the world will I blog about now? =)

4 comments:

The Stringers said...

I can't believe you made it all the way through. You are WAY better at this than me!!!

Unknown said...

I WANT THAT PICTURE!!!

Regina said...

You rock! I don't know what you will blog about, but I know your fans, including moi will be watching! :) Have a great day and a wonderful weekend! :) I just enjoy reading your blog, it makes me smile really big goofy smiles, my girls really wonder what is wrong with me.... :)

Ginny said...

Hi :) Thanks for the comment :) I've heard about you but never met you! Thanks for the sweet comments- we miss it a lot and it was tough to be back just to visit and not be staying :)