Monday, March 17, 2008

I want to be in Alpine, TX today!

Happy Birthday Meredith Murphy Horn!
In honor of the 26th birthday of one of my favorite people on Earth, I've composed a list of 10 reasons why I love this girl.:
1. She's married to a real cowboy who insists that she own a pair of wranglers.
2. She quotes "Waiting for Guffman" quite possibly better than I can.
3. She won an award in Starkville for working at SnoBiz longer than any other employee. Man...she made KILLER snow cones.
4. She has castrated a bull.
5. She has several siblings, lots of nieces and nephews (shout out to SB!), and even more cousins. She's related to everybody.
6. She dislikes Bob Saget as much as I.
7. She has more friends than anybody I know (OK...it's a toss up between her and Claire...I guess I should say she 'ties' for having the most friends).
8. She's in a Rascal Flatts video.
9. She is loyal.
10. She's one of those people who you fall in love with the first time you meet. Not only is she gorgeous, but she has one of the most amazing hearts of anybody I've ever known. God has truly blessed me with her friendship. I wish everybody had a "Meredith" in their life! I miss you Meredith and wish I could be with you today! I love you friend!!!!

5 comments:

The Robertsons said...

Happy birthday Mere! Landon shouting LaLa as we look at your blog.

vbf nhrejkivfnjv mkmkvvnjv nm
Love- Landon (he typed it all by himself)

The Texas VicHorns said...

LAR! That is the sweetest post ever!!! YOU are the best friend anyone could ask for, and I'm lucky to have you!! Thank you for the sweet words. I love you!

The Overstreets said...

I need more information on the Rascal Flats video. a.s.a.p.

Ashley said...

I LOVE Waiting for Guffman and I watch it a lot...
and I really strongly do not like Bob Saget! (I don't know if you've noticed, but the majority of people who dislike him are Catholic--- have you found this trend to be true as well? This has been kind of an on-going poll for me over the last four years)

laren said...

i agree about everyone needing a "meredith" -- and i did fall for her the first time we met! what an amazing woman...thanks for summing it up perfectly, Laura!