Thursday, January 3, 2008

I love LOVE these girls...

I don't have to be told how blessed I am to have such great friends. This is something that I'm very aware of. I'm not exactly sure what I've done to deserve such amazing friends, but for some reason, God has given me several of the best.
A couple of my oldest and dearest friends were in town yesterday. Claire was here from Birmingham and Meredith was here all the way from Alpine, TX (she's a true cowgirl at heart). I don't see either of them nearly as often as I would like, and it's been MONTHS since I've seen both of them at the same time. What a treat. The 3 of us basically spent the entire day together and it was fabulous! It really made realize how much I took for granted the times I was able to see them everyday. We had a great day doing whatever we wanted to do.
Aren't they cute? :)

Don't ask....(I guess you kinda had to be there for this one)...

We visited Mere's sister Emily (top 5 FUNNIEST people I know) and sweet Sarah Beth yesterday too. SB is a DOLL!

What a fun day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i bet candy would not approve of your earing choice.

SF is presh.

Your teeth are white.

Mere bought her hubby chaps.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i hate that i wasn't able to hang out with yall longer, but glad you got a D.frost story in while you were here.

ps thanks for sending those cute pics.

The Texas VicHorns said...

That was the best day. ever. I miss you two already!

Tracy~ said...

Friends like that are definitely a gift from God! Glad you had so much fun.